-
May 18th, 2005, 05:36 AM
#1
Inactive Member
HELLO UNREAL BOARD !!!
Gawd, must be months since I last dropped a line here. Still working my ass off like an ass, ass. Also made the HUGE mistake to buy a projector and playing PS2 games on a HUGE screen really changed my habits.
That said I lately found a bit of extra time and I finally managed to renew and transfer all the site content of my little project Irish Spawn, onto the not new anymore irishspawn.com
If that wasn't enough I also defined and carved in stone the program for the upcoming Irish Spawn Exclusive. It's all on the webby for your gargling pleasure [img]smile.gif[/img]
But more importantly ... how are you guys doing ?
Max The Irish Guy (mpfh...)
-
May 18th, 2005, 06:45 AM
#2
Inactive Member
*gestures wildly*
HEY! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
May 18th, 2005, 07:48 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Max! my paisan! Glad you're doing well. Tell Jane we said hi.
-
May 18th, 2005, 08:03 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Howdy, from one guy to another
-
May 18th, 2005, 10:55 AM
#5
Inactive Member
hey bud
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
May 18th, 2005, 11:00 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Stop wasting your life with that nonsense and start wasting it here with the rest of us [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
May 18th, 2005, 11:03 AM
#7
Inactive Member
what's up max? [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
-
May 18th, 2005, 11:06 AM
#8
Inactive Member
You're that Irish guy with the Italian accent who visits the US every once in a while, eh?
Welcome newbie! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
May 18th, 2005, 11:45 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Hey buddy....como estas ?
-
May 18th, 2005, 11:48 AM
#10
-megalithanod
Guest
I concur with Jor!
glad to see you pop your head in!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks